Thursday, August 20, 2020

Tamandua


(This sketch of a Tamandua (they're also known as lesser anteaters) was done completely digitally, from sketch to the watercolor effects- It's a test of what my new drawing tablet can do, I was never very keen on traditional watercolors but now that I can do it digitally? Nothing can stop me! heh.)

I recently bought myself a brand new graphics tablet, exactly a year ago I bough my first drawing tablet with a monitor (Artist 12 from XP-PEN) which you can see in the photo below ↓


The new one is by the same brand called Artist 13.3 Pro, it's two versions higher from the older one(?) with much more accurate and higher color range (my old tablet couldn't pick up between saturated colors very well, thus it showed everything in brown shades instead of proper grey) It's got lots of buttons for shortcuts and a wheel that you can turn to zoom in and out or change your brush size.

The screen itself isn't much bigger from the old one but you can definitely feel the difference while drawing on it, it feels much comfier to have more space to move your hand around 🤔 
It also doesn't lag or overheat as much as the old one, overall I'm super happy with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment