Wednesday, May 06, 2020

"Spesia in Space" + Graduation






 Covid-19 completely renewed everyone's plans for this spring, that of course included mine too.

I was supposed to preform at an event where I would showcase my digital illustration talents and draw for everyone on a big wide screen but sadly the whole event was cancelled. It was -one of a kind- sort of experience as well, the next one will be held at my city after 10+ years, so...

Yeah. It kinda sucks. A lot.

I did however get free hands to finish my graduate work how I preferred and after few months of planning and testing it is finally done! It's gonna get printed on a huge canvas and put on display in my old classroom somewhere, I'll probably see it the next time I get a chance to visit. 

But that will be after graduation, late into next autumn.
Only a few weeks left.. Time flies so fast- It's been 4 years already?? That's crazy...

No comments:

Post a Comment